Ben Carson was not the type of student who would have been voted “most likely to become a famous surgeon” when he was in elementary school. Another nickname, “class dummy,” had already been bestowed upon him by his other students.
The light suddenly went on for Ben, and with it came a consuming passion for learning that propelled him from “zero” test grades to a Yale scholarship, a pioneering role in modern medicine, and an influence that has extended from inner-city schools to corporate boardrooms and Washington, D.C. corridors of power.
What exactly was the deciding factor? Belief in one’s capabilities, dedication to furthering one’s knowledge and making the most of one’s opportunity to do so, resoluteness to work toward making the world a better place, and unwavering trust in a God who is limitless are all characteristics of this individual. gaining a holistic perspective
In his book titled “The Big Picture,” Ben Carson delves into the spiritual and philosophical underpinnings that support not only his illustrious career but also his outlook on life in general. Dr. Carson provides illuminating insights from behind the scenes, just like he did in his best-selling book Gifted Hands.
In the same vein as Think Big, he discusses the fundamental tenets of his approach to achieving success. However, The Big Picture is more than just an autobiography or a guide to improving efficiency.
Rather, it is an in-depth examination of the faith and vision that may carry each of us through adversity and failure and inspire us to undertake daring deeds on behalf of something more important than ourselves.
In the first part of his talk, Dr. Carson discusses how he has developed a “big picture” perspective in his own life. After that, he talks about ways that all of us might handle parenting, family, business, and friendships while keeping the big picture in mind. In the end, he looks at a few pressing social issues, specifically racial diversity, health care, and education, and considers how we should view these issues and what we should do about them in light of the Big Picture. Specifically, he looks at these issues through the lens of education.
Ben Carson demonstrates how we may change the trajectory of our lives, communities, country, and planet by constantly keeping the big picture in mind. To illustrate this point, he draws on his experiences as a pioneering surgeon, a public speaker, a husband, and a family man.
- Cook urgently needed in Canada at A & Sons Corporation
- How to identify an original or fake Canada visa
- Apply Now, General Agricultural Worker Job in Canada at RUBICON ORGANICS INCORPORATED
- Apply Now, Food Counter Assistant Job in Canada at Chirp Foods Inc
- Apply Within, Hairdresser Apprentice Job in Canada at Moods Hair Salon LTD
- How to Find Freelance Courier Jobs in the US
- How to obtain Mauritius citizenship, requirements and process
- Pan Atlantic University Course Admission and Fees
- Hiring Now, Construction Helper Job in Canada at Orbit Drywall Contracting Inc
- Countries without Turkish passport visa: a complete list