A & Sons Corporation is hiring a Cook to perform the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time position with flexible work schedules. Interviews will be held and candidates who perform well will be awarded the position to begin their employment process immediately. This job position has been approved by LMIA.
Full Job Description
The chosen candidate is responsible for:
- Cook and prepare food.
- Manage and inspect kitchen operations.
- Cleaning kitchen and work areas.
- Planning menus
- Manage and estimate costs.
- Supervise kitchen staff.
- Maintain an inventory record of food supplies and equipment.
- Prepare individual dishes
- Ordering and tracking supplies.
- Must have knowledge about Korean cuisine.
- Prepare food for clients with food allergies.
Ideal job requirement
The chosen candidate must:
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- You must have the ability to adapt to changes.
- It must be trustworthy and authentic.
- Must be customer oriented
- I should arrive early to work
- Should be a good team player.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be in good health to perform tasks.
- It should be relatable and have a positive attitude.
- You must strictly comply with health regulations.
- The successful candidate would have a minimum of a high school certificate.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a related role/industry
Type of contract
- 379 Government St, Dryden, ON P8N 2P4
The successful candidate would work in conditions where:
- Repetitive tasks are performed.
- Must be willing to handle a heavy workload.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
The successful candidate would work in an environment where:
- Heavy loads are handled
- Physically challenging tasks are performed.
- Willing to work under pressure
- The successful candidate would earn $16.00 per hour while working 40 hours per week.
How to apply
First of all, make sure you have read our previous content on the steps to apply for jobs in Canada. After that, you can send a request to the email below.
- Cook urgently needed in Canada at A & Sons Corporation
- How to identify an original or fake Canada visa
- Apply Now, General Agricultural Worker Job in Canada at RUBICON ORGANICS INCORPORATED
- Apply Now, Food Counter Assistant Job in Canada at Chirp Foods Inc
- Apply Within, Hairdresser Apprentice Job in Canada at Moods Hair Salon LTD
- How to Find Freelance Courier Jobs in the US
- How to obtain Mauritius citizenship, requirements and process
- Pan Atlantic University Course Admission and Fees
- Hiring Now, Construction Helper Job in Canada at Orbit Drywall Contracting Inc
- Countries without Turkish passport visa: a complete list