Ben Carson, M.D., is a medical genius who performs miracles. He is now widely regarded as one of the most accomplished neurosurgeons in the entire globe.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson [Download pdf Below]
In the book Gifted Hands, he recounts his incredible life journey, beginning with his upbringing in the inner city of Detroit and ending with his appointment as the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital when he was just 33 years old.
As he walks you into the operating room, where he has performed miracles and saved the lives of countless people, Ben Carson is an inspiration to anybody who strives to achieve what may appear impossible.
This is the dramatic and intimate story of Ben Carson’s struggle to beat the odds — and of the faith and genius that make him one of the greatest life-givers of the century. Filled with fascinating case histories, this is the story of Ben Carson’s struggle to beat the odds.
- Cook urgently needed in Canada at A & Sons Corporation
- How to identify an original or fake Canada visa
- Apply Now, General Agricultural Worker Job in Canada at RUBICON ORGANICS INCORPORATED
- Apply Now, Food Counter Assistant Job in Canada at Chirp Foods Inc
- Apply Within, Hairdresser Apprentice Job in Canada at Moods Hair Salon LTD
- How to Find Freelance Courier Jobs in the US
- How to obtain Mauritius citizenship, requirements and process
- Pan Atlantic University Course Admission and Fees
- Hiring Now, Construction Helper Job in Canada at Orbit Drywall Contracting Inc
- Countries without Turkish passport visa: a complete list