But Dr. Carson, rather than allowing his circumstances to dominate him, took charge of his attitude and actions, which led to his discovery of eight simple but revolutionary ideas that helped determine his future.
You Have a Brain: A Teen’s Guide to T.H.I.N.K. B.I.G. by Ben Carson [Download pdf Below]
In his book, “You Have a Brain,” Dr. Carson breaks down the eight essential components of the T.H.I.N.K. B.I.G. acronym—Talent, Honesty, Insight, Being Nice, Knowledge, Books, In-Depth Learning, and God. It tells the experiences of individuals who exemplified these characteristics in their life.
You will learn how to apply these T.H.I.N.K. B.I.G. concepts to your life through the guidance and real-world examples on these pages. This will allow you to embrace an extraordinary future filled with fantastic success, just like Dr. Carson.
You Have a Brain:
- There is a section with questions for group discussion toward the back of the book.
- Describes the eight fundamental components necessary for successful big thinking: talent, honesty, insight, strong people skills, knowledge, books, in-depth learning, and God.
- It is authored by Dr. Ben Carson, who is both a renowned neurosurgeon and a past candidate for the presidency, and he is currently serving as the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Educates young people of both sexes invaluable lessons for living a successful life.
- It is the ideal present for students graduating from high school or college, as well as for birthdays and confirmations. It makes a wonderful addition to young adult reading clubs and study groups.