Ruthless. Meticulous. Arrogant.
Control is essential to Dante Russo’s happiness, both in his personal and professional life.
The prospect of blackmail compels the rich CEO to enter into an engagement with a woman he knows very little about, despite the fact that he had no intention of ever getting married.
King of Wrath by Ana Huang [pdf]
Vivian Lau, the jewelry heiress who also happens to be the daughter of his most recent adversary.
No matter how nice or attractive she is, it makes no difference. He is going to do everything that is in his power to get rid of the proof and break off their engagement.
The only obstacle is that now that he has her, he just can’t seem to let her go. He can’t bring himself to let her go.
Elegant. Ambitious. Well-mannered.
Vivian Lau is the ideal daughter, and she will be the key that unlocks the doors to the highest levels of high society for her family.
If she hadn’t married a blue-blooded Russo, her family’s newfound wealth would have prevented them from having access to certain opportunities.
Despite the fact that the harsh and evasive Dante is not her notion of a dream spouse, she consents to their prearranged marriage out of a sense of responsibility.
It was never a part of the plan for me to crave his touch.
Falling in love with her future spouse was neither the best nor the worst thing that could possibly happen to her.
- Cook urgently needed in Canada at A & Sons Corporation
- How to identify an original or fake Canada visa
- Apply Now, General Agricultural Worker Job in Canada at RUBICON ORGANICS INCORPORATED
- Apply Now, Food Counter Assistant Job in Canada at Chirp Foods Inc
- Apply Within, Hairdresser Apprentice Job in Canada at Moods Hair Salon LTD
- How to Find Freelance Courier Jobs in the US
- How to obtain Mauritius citizenship, requirements and process
- Pan Atlantic University Course Admission and Fees
- Hiring Now, Construction Helper Job in Canada at Orbit Drywall Contracting Inc
- Countries without Turkish passport visa: a complete list